Verathon BladderScan® BVI 9400 Hand Held 3D Ultrasound Equipment
Welcome to a preview of the OpenMarkets Medical Equipment Directory, containing information on more than 13,000 healthcare products. Register to view the complete BladderScan® BVI 9400 product profile, plus gain access to the full directory at no cost.
BladderScan® BVI 9400
The BladderScan BVI 9400 bladder volume instrument, with NeuralHarmonics® technology, is a portable 3D ultrasound device that quickly, accurately, and noninvasively helps measure urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) in adults and small children.
- Measures bladder volume noninvasively on a wide range of patients.
- Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention (POUR).
- Helps evaluate many common urological concerns.
- Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization.
- Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI).
- Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care.
- Improves efficiency of healthcare professionals by reducing costs and saving staff time.
View the complete BladderScan BVI 9400 product profile, plus get access to more than 13,000 additional products in the OpenMarkets Medical Equipment Directory.
Complete the form below for additional information: